Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Now, That's Vision!

There are just some places that exude "good vibes."
There are just some places that were designed so creatively... 
...you need a new word for "creative!"
There are just some places that are simply INSPIRED.


Last week, I was fortunate enough to visit such a place.
(for the meantime, I will withhold the details of the who, what, when, where)


"Enchanting" was the word I used to describe this house.
I'm really in awe of people who have the vision to create such a space!
As I explored the different areas of the house, I was beside myself with excitement.
I could feel the creative vibe in the air... it was so tangible!


Thank you God for blessing people like the owner of this house, 
with talent that truly inspires.
May we too, use our gifts and talents to inspire others.
Amen.

































At the end of our tour, all I could do was "sigh" ---
A happy, contented sigh for having experienced the joy of seeing this place.
And a sigh -- wishing I could someday create something like this myself.
Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment